Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Missed opportunity

Look at this link http://www.sql-server-performance.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=9152, it says I have won some prize, unfortunately I didn't log to this site for quiet a long period and thats how I miss something.

/************

This is the second month of our new forum contest. Now, anyone who has posted at least once anytime during the month is elgible to win in a random drawing. Below are the winners for June 2005.


To claim your prize, you MUST CONTACT ME, using the e-mail account you used when you registered with the forum. Once I get your e-mail, I will make the arrangements for you to receive your gift. If you don't contact me within 30 days, then you loose out.
Below are the winners, selected at random, along with the gift they have won:
gvphubli: ApexSQL Doc ($249) from ApexSQL Software
billbobcu: SQL Scribe Documentation Builder ($400) from A&G Software
jastone: Book: In the Trenches with SQL Server & .NET: Advanced Techniques & Real World Solutions ($150)


James B UK: DbNetGrid ($599) from DBNetLink
ryanFX: SQLZip ($500) from SQLZip Software
snoopy: myLittleAdmin for SQL Server ($490) from myLittleTools
-----------------------------Brad M. McGehee, MVPWebmasterSQL-Server-Performance.Com

************/

So, keep posting and helping others every alternate day

No comments:

About Me

By profession I am a Database Administrator (DBA) with total 13 yrs. of experience in the field of Information Technology, out of that 9 yrs as SQL DBA and last 3 years in IBM System i/iSeries and DB2 LUW 9. I have handled Developer, plus production support roles, and I like both the roles. I love and live information technology hence the name "Techonologyyogi" Apart from that I am a small, retail investor, with small investments in India and United States in the form of Equity holdings via common stocks. Don't ask me if I have made money, I have been loosing money in stocks.