Sunday, January 19, 1997

My Profile

Girish Patil
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Zodiac Year: Rabbit
Industry: Technology
Occupation: SQL DBA
Location: Seattle : Washington : United States
About Me
By profession I am a DBA (MS-SQL) with total 10 yrs of experience in IT, out of that 7 yrs as SQL DBA. I have handled Developer, plus production support roles.
Interests
Technology
Driving on country side
Watching action movies
Personal Finance & Investment :)
Favorite Books
A Random Walk Down Wall Street - by Burton G. Malkiel
The Great Mutual Fund Trap - by Gregory Arthur Baer & Gary Gensler
The Warren Buffett Way By Robert G. Hagstrom

No comments:

About Me

By profession I am a Database Administrator (DBA) with total 13 yrs. of experience in the field of Information Technology, out of that 9 yrs as SQL DBA and last 3 years in IBM System i/iSeries and DB2 LUW 9. I have handled Developer, plus production support roles, and I like both the roles. I love and live information technology hence the name "Techonologyyogi" Apart from that I am a small, retail investor, with small investments in India and United States in the form of Equity holdings via common stocks. Don't ask me if I have made money, I have been loosing money in stocks.